- FantasySCOTUS is a "very valuable companion to any higher level government class"
- "There are not a lot of things out there specifically for Constitutional Law"
- "This goes to exactly what we do in class."
- "Students are engaged to see how the Supreme Court impacts their lives"
- "Students have really gotten into the blogs, badges, and achievements"
- "The Students can identify with the Supreme Court cases."
- FantasySCOTUS is "indispensable" to the We the People Competition
- This is what students need to "successfully compete in the We the People competition"
- "It's nice to have something students can call their own"
- With the national competitions, students can "show what they can do."
- "Quality program for educators to use"
- "The future of social studies education in America"
FantasySCOTUS has been adopted by hundreds teacher nationwide, and over a thousand students have learned from Harlan Institute materials. Here are some of the comments we have received from teachers and students: