Study the lesson plan and prepare your Supreme Court brief.
Schedule an appointment with the Harlan Institute’s virtual mentors to prepare your oral argument.
For the preliminary round, students submit their briefs, and coaches ask prepared questions.
Compete against teams across the country in the Virtual Supreme Court competition.
The top teams will receive a free trip to Washington, D.C. to argue the championship round before federal judges.
Deadlines for OT 2021
- 12/15/21: Submissions are due
- Week of 1/31/21: Virtual Mentoring Sessions
- 2/12/21 and 2/13/21: Semifinal Round
- 3/5/21 and 3/6/21: Round of 8
- 3/19/21 and 3/20/21: Round of 4
- 4/25/21: Championship round